Thursday, December 23, 2010

Love these girlies!!
look what I have to be proud of :0)









My good friend Jen hosted a Spa Day at Hands On in Twin. She invited my girls and I to participate in the day while having our hands and feet treated and picking some fun ceramic pieces to paint. We also had some yummy treats that Shandler kept stealing from my plate!! She thought I didn't know!! Hands On has several ceramic pieces to choose from along with hundreds of colors and items to decorate your piece. Shandler chose a hand mirror, Stormie a princess teapot and I chose a vase. We had a fun afternoon together even though the girls weren't thinking it was their idea of a thrill, they did enjoy the day. We giggled alot together and we now have some cool hand painted ceramics at our house!

No comments: