Sunday, September 6, 2009

Proud moments

Proud as punch!!
Shandler did so well at fair this year with her horse. I could not be prouder of her. She looked beautiful, kept her head clam and listened to her leader. This year she had the most points in her age bracket and w0n the "High Point Buckle!" They posted the results on Thursday morning and as I walked in the pig barn she came screaming around the corner, I thought she was hurt or something tragic had happened. She grabbed me and yelled "Mom, I won the high point buckle!!!" I asked her how she knew that and she drug me to the postings, with a huge grin on her face!!! She was thrilled and it made the whole fair for her!!! Friday after Round Robin they presented her with her buckle and I must say it is fancy!!!

1 comment:

Life of a Girl said...

Way to go Shan!!! I am so proud of you and can't wait to see your buckle!!!