Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The BIG one...Really!


Kent is working???? in Washington this week and Valmont hired Jason to do some photography for them but the best part of it all is one of the dealers offered to take the boys fishing while they were there. They started their day at 4:30 a.m. and had a fantastic time, both exhausted in the end. They said the fishing was incredible and they had a a great time, as you can see by the looks on their faces. I guess they won't be coming home with any stories about the "big one that got away" since they have sent pictures to Lori and I as proof. I'm glad their working hard! Rough jobs these two have Huh? I guess someone has to do it. Lori and I are so proud and we really are glad to see them having some fun.
On another note.... if there were fish that big in the river behind my house my children would never swim again.... and Kenna would ban the river from her entire family, she is always afraid something HUGE is brushing past her as she swims. How about one of these???
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kenna said...

It's not really the big things that freak me out- it's the microscopic cooties!

Kenna said...

Oh, and that fish is amazing! Chip is wishing for that rough job right now!
I hope he gets to bring that home and invite his favorite people (us of course) to try it! Way to go Dad!

The Curran Clan said...

I cant believe how big your kids are getting!! And how OLD my uncle is getting!!! YIKES! Hope all is well. Keep in touch. Mandy