Saturday, October 30, 2010

Are you kidding me???

Kent went to Jason's with his computer one night to build us a Christmas card. He was gone until after 1:00 a.m. in the morning so I was so excited to see what they had created. Kent called me down to see their artistic creativity just before I left for work. He pulled up this card and I just stood there...somewhat speechless trying to find something I liked. Kent started explaining the art work they had created and how they agreed on the lines, and colors. I was still speechless. Finally knowing Jason and the perfectionist he is along with his creative artistry, not to mention he has done our Christmas card for three years now, I thought "Okay! This is it, he knows what he's doing." I then started to explain to Kent it was not my favorite card, but it was okay if Jason thought it was okay. Kent couldn't take it, he had spent to long keeping a straight face and explaining to me the great brains behind the design, he began laughing hysterically!!! This was not our Christmas card, it was those two wizards idea of fun until 1:00 a.m., just to see my reaction!! Thanks boys, you really had me worried there for a few minutes!!!!

No comments: