Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Kenna!!!

Enjoying the frosting!!!
Yummy!!!!
Licking the spoon.
More help than you need.
When I turned thirty I felt so old. Of course Kenna and Charlce reminded me just how old I was. I told Kenna it was okay because someday she would turn thirty. This year she is one year away. When I married Kent, Kenna was a bit unsure of me and it took her awhile to warm up. She had a birthday the April before we were married and I made her a cake with chips in it(we have a great picture of that somewhere, it shows how unsure Kenna really was). I have made her that cake for nineteen years now( Stormie helped this year)... We had dinner together today and celebrated her big day. I can't believe how quickly the time has gone-from 10 to 29 in the blink of an eye! We are proud of you and love you.. Happy Birthday.




No comments: