Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's raining, it's pouring....STILL.

I love the smell of rain and I love how green it makes everything look BUT..... I do not live in Seattle for a reason and I am sick of the rain. We are two weeks from the Fourth of July and we have had maybe two days of summer. Not only that but the run off is not finished yet because of late storms and they filled the river again. It is on the lawn and the beach is being washed down river again. Last week I asked Kent to order more sand for the beach because of the earlier rise in the river.... He procrastinated and it was a good thing he did. I am hoping for warm weather and the chance to take the boat out and have some river fun. I guess the prayers and fasting for moisture worked... a little to well :). Enjoy the rain.

No comments: