Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Birthday Surprise


For several years Shandler has asked me to shave her legs. I have denied her that opportunity as long as possible. I was hoping she could last a bit longer. However, one day at church I noticed she had hair poking through her tights-I guess it is time. For her birthday we gave her a shaving kit, cream and razors. She was surprised and thrilled and that easily could have been the last gift she opened. She was not about to wait and as soon as the family left she was headed to shave her legs. First we used the electric shaver to get the length off and then set out for the first shave as a young lady. She was nervous but so excited and we have all heard about and felt her smooth legs ever since. I can't believe she is growing up so quickly. Little girls don't stay little for long. Sad but true :( She is beautiful with hairy legs or smooth.

No comments: