Monday, March 21, 2011

Mothers Day Lunch





Happy Mothers Day!! We have dinner at my sisters house on Mother's Day. The past couple of years we have been waiting for spring so we have a sandwich brunch with all the fixings and several salad choices. We build hoagie style sandwiches, have our choice of salads and share the day honoring my mom and my grandmother. Both of these ladies are incredible examples in my life and a huge part of my children's lives. My mom has taught me to work hard, keep a clean house, be organized and do what you say you will do. My grandmother has taught me the love of family, the love of nature, birds, gardening, flowers and that the sweet smell of raspberries is one of the greatest pleasures in life. We had a great lunch and a great day together. I love these ladies!!!!

No comments: